We strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate, high-quality feline veterinary medical and surgical care with cutting edge technology to ensure that our patients lead healthier, happier, longer lives. We put this philosophy in motion in a modern, clean and caring environment.
Our commitment is strong
Each and everyone one of us is here because we care about cats. From our receptionists to our doctors, we all understand that each role in our hospital is crucial to proper health care. Our hospital is staffed with caring individuals that have dedicated their professional lives to providing quality health care to our feline patients. Our staff shares in the love and compassion you have for your cats. To us, our cats are part of the family and they make our lives more enriched and complete every day. As a result,
- We are committed to providing you and your feline family members with comprehensive, compassionate, high quality feline medical and surgical care.
- We are committed to continue to evolve to incorporate new veterinary knowledge and technology for the benefit of our patients.
- We are committed to exceeding our client expectations each and every time.
- We are committed to strengthening the human-animal bond between you and your feline family members.
We understand the importance of a healthy, trusting relationship between our hospital and our clients. Without this strong relationship, your expectations are not met and it is difficult to provide adequate health care to our patients. In an effort to strengthen our relationship with you, our valued client,
- We guarantee to provide you with an itemized Medical Plan at each visit. Our Medical Plans are tailored to each individual cat and outline the associated costs for each itemized treatment and service.
- We guarantee to explain our recommendations to your satisfaction. We know that health care can be confusing, especially when your feline family member is unwell. Our goal is to explain our recommendations without too much medical terminology, why we recommend the specific treatments and services, and what you should expect as you follow through with our recommendations.
- We guarantee to put our patient’s best interest first. As veterinary medicine continues to advance, specialized care may become required. Our hospital works closely with specialists that have advanced degrees in their area of expertise that may include ophthalmology (eyes), dermatology (skin), cardiology (heart), oncology (cancer), or advanced surgery. Our goal is to provide our patients with the best care possible and we may achieve this goal by working with the specialists
We hope that these guarantees will meet and exceed your expectations. Each of our clients has a different expectation and desire from our hospital. We hope to not only develop a trusting relationship with you, but determine what your specific expectations are and tailor our Medical Plans to meet them.
We are AAHA Acredited!
We are a member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). What does this mean? Our hospital must pass extensive inspections to verify that our hospital is practicing high quality medicine and is up-to-date. Therefore, you can rest assured your cat(s) are receiving the best health care possible. For more information, please visit their website.
Why only cats?
As veterinary medicine continues to advance in knowledge and technology, it becomes imperative to offer the highest quality medicine to our patients and continue to stay on the cutting edge of feline internal and surgical medicine. Here at Cats Only Veterinary Hospital, our staff have devoted their lives to the health and well being of cats. Everything we do is cat specific. This translates into a specific, cat oriented approach to our patients and provides a unique perspective when evaluating and treating cats. Our staff believes this focus translates into better feline health care and treatment. Additionally, a cat only hospital provides a quiet, calm, cat-oriented environment to make our patients as comfortable as possible.
The choice is yours!
We know you have many options, often times too many options, when it comes to providing health care to your feline family members. We also know it is very difficult for you to choose between veterinary hospitals, in the same way that it is difficult to choose a pediatrician for your child or a dentist for yourself. Fortunately, you do have a choice. We hope that you choose Cats Only Veterinary Hospital for your feline health care needs. How can you decide? Contact us. Ask questions. Visit our hospital. Give us your expectations and desires. Then, evaluate us with our online survey. Only then can you decide if we are a good fit for you and your cat’s health care needs and ensure that we continue to provide you with your expected service and health care needs.
Our comprehensive physical examinations serve a number of purposes. Together with a detailed history, our doctors will formulate a Medical Plan specifically for your cat based on their findings.READ MORE
Our hospital only uses non-adjuvanted vaccines. An adjuvant is added to a vaccine to stimulate the immune system to react to the vaccine and thus increase the effectiveness of the vaccine (i.e. to make antibodies to protect your cat in the future).READ MORE
- Prevention Services
Preventative Healthcare is a major focus of Cats Only Veterinary Hospital. Our Preventative Healthcare approach is tailored to each individual cat with regards to their specific environment, lifestyle, nutrition, potential risks, and other considerations. Our Wellness Plans allow you to make low monthly payments over the course of a year.READ MORE
- Laser Surgery
Most of our surgical procedures utilize the benefits of laser surgery. All of our routine surgeries (neuter, spay, declaw) utilize this technology and the results are truly remarkable.READ MORE
- Class IV Laser Therapy
Cats Only Veterinary Hospital is proud to offer state-of-the-art Class IV Laser Therapy for a drug-free, surgery-free, pain-free treatment for your cat. Laser Therapy has been used for over 40 years in human medicine and has recently entered into the veterinary field.READ MORE
- Dental Healthcare & Surgery
Approximately 70% of cats over the age of 2 to 3 have some degree of periodontal disease (tartar, plaque, gingivitis, tooth resorption). Each comprehensive physical examination will include an evaluation of your cat’s mouth.READ MORE
- Hospitalization & Imaging
In some instances, we may recommend hospitalization for your cat. Our hospital is equipped with a number of monitoring equipment and services. The following is a short list of services and equipment that may be required:READ MORE
Our feline friends cannot (or do not) tell us when they are unwell. We often use blood and urine tests along with a detailed history and comprehensive physical examination to help us determine if there is a problem internally.READ MORE
Leaving for a vacation? Visiting family for the holidays? Need to travel for a business trip? Worried about your feline family members while you are away? Don’t be. Our cat friendly, quiet, cozy boarding facility is the Purrrrrfect choice for your feline family members while you are away.READ MORE
For your convenience, our hospital stocks commonly used medications. With each new medication dispensed, you will receive a medication information sheet thatREAD MORE